Seeking: Internal Audit Checklist Sheet Form

J

jasone

You people have been great with every question and request I have had. The help is much appreciated.

I am in need of an internal audit checklist. I tried to download the one on the archives here but apparently it is not available for download. I was wondering if someone would mind emailing me one?

Thanks!
Jason

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
jasone said:
You people have been great with every question and request I have had. The help is much appreciated.

I am in need of an internal audit checklist. I tried to download the one on the archives here but apparently it is not available for download. I was wondering if someone would mind emailing me one?
In my opinion, regardless of any internal audit checklist you may receive from a helpful member of the Cove, you should consider using it as a guideline for making your own which more closely adheres to the specific processes in your own Quality Management System. This means you may put more emphasis on some things than on others.

You might also consider adapting a Gap Analysis check list (Google to find some excellent ones) to be your audit guide. This essentially covers where your actual processes meet or diverge from the Standard. You and your management are responsible for determining whether "apparent" divergence from the Standard makes business sense for your organization.

Hey. Internal audits are important, but they are intended to help your organization improve, NOT act as some "police activity."

T

tarang

Creating an Internal Audit checklist as per the company's requirement is best way of ensuring that u are emphasisng the checks on the right points. just break the company process flow into departments and identify the relevant procedures. once that is done, identify the documents with the procedure. pick up one end ...the starting document, say the customer order and then start moving to the other end, that is delivery of products to the customer against that order. in the process u cover all the departments.

similarly for HR do the same thing.

and u have the whole organsation audited.

as far as auditing the Management Reps functioning is concerned, simply take the Quality Manual, and ask some one else who is qualified enough to prepare questions on the basis of the qUALITY manual.

and all that is required is for the MR to reply the questions with appropriate documentation or refernces.

this is the checklist in theory...and belive me very easy to convert into practice, provided u have ur flowcharts showing the working of the company as a whole and in divisional form...plus the job descriptions and written procedures are available on u.

Top Bottom