Skills Matrix for Production Department - Faucet Manufacturing

A

ashishkaul

I am preparing the skill matrix for production department of faucet manufacturing unit. Can somebody provide me with some formats or templates.
I am also attaching the format i have developed. I am attaching it for your comments.

Attachments

• Skill Matrix_Descriptive.xls
    58 KB · Views: 3,487

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
ashishkaul said:
I am preparing the skill matrix for production department of faucet manufacturing unit. Can somebody provide me with some formats or templates.
I am also attaching the format i have developed. I am attaching it for your comments.

I think your format looks good. What is most important is...does it work for you?

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Love Your Performance Criteria & Key Activities for Each Critical Work Function

ashishkaul said:

Ashishkaul,

I love your Skill Matrix. Are you asking for a record (format or template) to document the assessment of the employee's competence to the Performance Criteria you are establishing? If so, then I have updated some of the tools that I have been using for a number of years now concerning Training, Competency, and Work Team Management. In the one attachment I give a description for the assessment levels and an example of a completed record. In the other attachment it is a blank form. Sorry I did not change the pies for ABCD Performance Levels in the description. Whereas, in the Blank Form you would only need to enter the Level of Performance (A, B, C, or D). If you do not want to include the Gap Analysis, then just remove those Rows and Columns.

I should also mention that there are a number of other Great Examples in the Attachments here at The Cove!

Doug

Attachments

• Work Team T C Record Description Updated 041206.doc
    92 KB · Views: 1,309
  • Work Team T&C Updated ABCD 041206.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,089
Top Bottom