How to get Nissan Engineering Standard NES M0301?

T

thecolorofash

We are suppliers to Nissan. We need to get their version of the restricted substances norm. NES M0301. But we cannot find it on their supplier website. Does anybody here know where to get it?

Thanks
Niels

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
We are suppliers to Nissan. We need to get their version of the restricted substances norm. NES M0301. But we cannot find it on their supplier website. Does anybody here know where to get it?

Thanks
Niels

Maybe I am asking the obvious, but have you contacted your customer directly?

Stijloor.

T

thecolorofash

To be honest - I am not sure. I was asked by a colleague to get it from their website. That is normal for the other customers wherre it is quite simple to get their versions from their sites. Sometimes it is for free - sometimes not. But I will ask him to contact the customer on this.

Thanks

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
To be honest - I am not sure. I was asked by a colleague to get it from their website. That is normal for the other customers wherre it is quite simple to get their versions from their sites. Sometimes it is for free - sometimes not. But I will ask him to contact the customer on this.

Thanks

Also, keep in mind that this document may be proprietary and/or copyrighted. Sharing of those types of documents is prohibited on The Cove Forums. But yes, contacting the customer directly is your best option.

Good luck!

Stijloor.

Top Bottom