Help with a project: please take part in a short survey

A

Avram

I am requesting your help with a project.

I am conducting a questionnaire as part of a presentation I am going to propose for an upcoming professional conference. The questionnaire should take less than ten minutes to complete. Your help and participation will be greatly appreciated.

The link to the questionnaire is at the end of this message.

The purpose of the questionnaire is to assess the understanding that technical writers, usability practitioners, software developers, and graphic designers have of the design implications of a paper that's well known in technical writing and usability. But even if you are not familiar with the paper, that's OK -- I still want to collect this information. (The paper is “The Magical Number Seven, Plus or Minus Two: Some Limits on Our Capacity for Processing Information”, by George A. Miller.)

Please do not review the paper before taking the questionnaire.

Your anonymous, confidential responses will not be tied to your name in any way.

Thanks for your time.

Avram Baskin

Design implications of a paper that's well known in technical writing and usability

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I am requesting your help with a project.

I am conducting a questionnaire as part of a presentation I am going to propose for an upcoming professional conference. The questionnaire should take less than ten minutes to complete. Your help and participation will be greatly appreciated.

Avram,

How did the survey turn out? Are you planning to share the results here at The Cove? Just curious.....:)

Stijloor.

A

Avram

Thanks for your query. I'm in the process of compiling the results. I will post them here when they are done.

Top Bottom