CA,PA, Continual Improvement - How to start in a Service Company

P

prady2581

Hi All,
I want to have some more detail understanding from ISO 9001 requirement the following activities which we follow will be met

1. All are customer complaints, VOC, Feedback from Survey, Internal operational issues and many other categories are logged in Online Web base system. It is can be logged by any staff.
2. The assignee takes approve action on those

There are such tickets on daily basis : example 20 per day.

Some findings :
1. Most of them action indicate Corrections (immediate remedial actions), then in few cases there are corrective actions as well
2. References and records are not always included
3. effectiveness of action and level of success is something not common

This is service industry some activities are not possible. My question are :

1. Does above requirement meets ISO 9001 requirement of CAPA, and continual improvement or

2. suggest to search and gather some relevant Tickets meeting all criteria of Standard for Continual Improvement.

Lastly suggest some best methods on how to start analyzing these with this system in Place.

Thanks in advance.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: CA,PA, Continual Improvement - How to start

prady,

Your management system seems reactive because you've talked only about your evidence of correction and corrective action.

This suggests that customers have to suffer poor service before action is taken. That would be a nonconformity with ISO 9001 starting with clause 5.2.

I'd be looking for evidence of what your system and its management system does to prevent delivery of poor service.

Your service design process should do this as should your planning and monitoring of your service delivery processes.

By investing in service design you are likely to deliver the improvements to your services, your processes and your system.

For more information you can google "blueprinting services".

Expect your improved service design process to proactively drive improvements to your recruiting, training and purchasing processes too.

John

Top Bottom