Example of a Customer Complaint / Feedback form or template.

qualityce

Involved In Discussions
Need an example of a Customer Complaint / Feedback form or template.

Our sales group likes to just shoot the quality department and email and that's the end of it. I want to develop an Outlook form that they need to complete first.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Need an example of a Customer Complaint / Feedback form or template.

If the emails you receive are inadequate, you should know why they're inadequate and thus know what information you need that you're not getting. If a customer complains, the complaint should include specific information regarding the requirement that hasn't been met. The format should resemble an audit finding which quotes the specific requirement and the condition that violates it.

C

Chris Ford

Our sales group likes to just shoot the quality department and email and that's the end of it. I want to develop an Outlook form that they need to complete first.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

You might want to try reposting this in a forum specific to the industry you're in. Which standards and / or regulations apply to your organization? What information are you required to collect? What additional information do you need in order to investigate and respond to the complaint? There's your form...

Q

Qualqueen

Any ideas??

Thanks,

This is a pretty generic Corrective action form but you can changed the title. Just edit any field and make it you own. Hope it helps. :bigwave:

Attachments

• CAR.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,465
Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
There are many corrective action form examples here that you also may want to look at.

A search for 'car' gives some false positives, but if you look through the list, some CAR (Corrective Action) files are in it.

JoCam

Trusted Information Resource
We use the attached Customer Communication Record for logging all Customer feedback. Anyone receiving communication via e-mail, telephone or in person completes one of these records and passes it to myself for evaluation. The communication will either then be logged as a complaint, and entered onto a complaint investigation report, or as negative or positive feedback, which is scored and monitored as a part of the Customer Feedback system.

I hope this helps you QualityCE.

Jo

Attachments

• MEA-4010 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION RECORD 2.doc
    51 KB · Views: 1,528
J

Jellybean

We use the attached Customer Communication Record for logging all Customer feedback. Anyone receiving communication via e-mail, telephone or in person completes one of these records and passes it to myself for evaluation. The communication will either then be logged as a complaint, and entered onto a complaint investigation report, or as negative or positive feedback, which is scored and monitored as a part of the Customer Feedback system.

I hope this helps you QualityCE.

Jo
Thank you Jo, this really helps me too. Would you share your Customer Feedback System Procedure? We are a small company also with no current process for feedback.

Top Bottom