Best way to self study for ASQ CSSBB exam

S

SameerP

Hi all,

I have looked into preparation courses for this exam but they are far too expensive.

I have the QCI primer and CD, what is the best way to self study program for this exam? Is it best to review a chapter per week, and re read the section a few times throughout the week?

Has anyone had the opportunity to attend a refresher course? If so do you feel it is sufficient to attend and review according to the course schedule?

I am preparing for the October 2012 exam window.

Thank you for all your help

harry

Trusted Information Resource
For adult education, group study can be very effective if the participants can find the time to get together.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I haven't looked at those Primers in years. But what I remember was that they were directed at the exam. I wanted something more substantial, something I could use as a reference later.

For what it's worth: twice I have been a member of ASQ's exam editor's board (not for SSBB) and noticed that whether or not it was meant that way, most often we went to the ASQ Press Handbook to verify test questions and their sources.

I used the ASQ SSBB Handbook last year and passed.

B

Boscoeee

Hi all,

I have looked into preparation courses for this exam but they are far too expensive.

I have the QCI primer and CD, what is the best way to self study program for this exam? Is it best to review a chapter per week, and re read the section a few times throughout the week?

Has anyone had the opportunity to attend a refresher course? If so do you feel it is sufficient to attend and review according to the course schedule?

I am preparing for the October 2012 exam window.

Thank you for all your help

Try this attachment for ideas!

Attachments

• certification-exam-preparation.pdf
    120 KB · Views: 338
L

little_prince

i self studied for only 2 hours a day for about a week for the CSSBB test and passed on my first try.

don't worry too much, the actual test is much easier than the sample questions.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
i self studied for only 2 hours a day for about a week for the CSSBB test and passed on my first try.

don't worry too much, the actual test is much easier than the sample questions.
That's so nice, you are much smarter than I am. :applause:

Top Bottom