Filemaker Pro Audit Database
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Filemaker Pro Audit Database - Page 2

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

AIAG - Automotive Industry Action Group

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
audits and auditing, forms and templates (general), databases

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #9  
Old 12th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Ninja

Total Posts: 1,017
Re: Filemaker Pro Audit Database

I checked out the Filemaker Dbase (.fp12). It is a basic audit form...decent for searchability, but a "flat file".

I had mine built into our CRM, so that all customer specific audits could be linked to the customer, and all findings for customer audits also linked...and all CAPA associated linked...could be seen "by customer" if preferred.

We used the same form for CA, PA, QSI, returns (which always generated a CA) and waivers (which always generated a CA).

When I get a chance, I'll mock something like this up and post it for feedback.
We never actually launched it since SAP got launched in its place and made life miserable.

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #10  
Old 12th July 2018, 02:49 PM
Marc

Total Posts: 26,547
Re: Filemaker Pro Audit Database

Yes - The .fp12 file was just a conversion of the old file .fp5 file which, if I remember correctly, was a conversion of a .fp3 file which I wrote about 1995 or so. Filemaker came out for the Mac around 1988 and it was originally a flat file database application. Filemaker for Windows came out about 5 years later. Originally Filemaker was a "simple to use" database program.

I started this thread back in 2007 - I was going through some files I had on my computer and decided to share it as a basic file for people to look at. I don't even remember why I wrote it way back when, but it wasn't in a company folder on my computer so I assume it wasn't written for a company and as such it wasn't proprietary so I had no restriction of sharing the file.

If you or anyone would like to share a Filemaker database file here, by all means do.

CAUTION: I have found that filemaker files will not upload as attachments for some reason any more. I have no idea why. So, the file would have to be zipped and attached.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > > >