Implementation of ISO 14001

J

joe098

:eek: Being the Lead Internal Auditor for T/S within my company the president approached me about implementing ISO 14001. Is there any training advice or materials out there so I can review it?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
:eek: Being the Lead Internal Auditor for T/S within my company the president approached me about implementing ISO 14001. Is there any training advice or materials out there so I can review it?

Tons of good stuff here at The Cove Forums. :agree1:

Have you conducted a search?

Begin here. Be dilligent though....

Stijloor.

P

Peter West

I am going through the same thing in a new job and the Cove has been a lifesaver. There are tonnes of documents, advice and examples here, although i would probably suggest you read a copy of the Standard, and possibly have a quick read through of any type of guide book (I have used ISO 14001 Environmental Certification Step by Step).

That will help when it comes to understanding what documents and processes are being discussed here on the Cove.

Before i had read through most of the book, i was using the Cove inefficiently. Now, i hope - i am making much better use of it and saving alot of time in the process.

Top Bottom