I passed the ASQ-CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) exam

G

goodnede

I found out today that I passed the ASQ-CQA exam :D. I tested 6/7/08. Several of you replied to me with advice and tips and I want to say thanks. because I was stressing a little about it. The exam wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but it did have some tricky questions. My next goal is the CQE.....in a year or so :confused: Thanks again for the tips and advice

B

Boscoeee

Re: I passed the ASQ-CQA

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:magic::magic::magic:

C

CertifiedDataJunkie

Congratulations!:applause: Now that you are an ASQ CQA, you should consider adding Audit Division (AD) membership as the AD recognizes its CQA members with an "Audit Division ASQ CQA *" pin. It is pretty sweet!

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

I found out today that I passed the ASQ-CQA exam :D. I tested 6/7/08. Several of you replied to me with advice and tips and I want to say thanks. because I was stressing a little about it. The exam wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but it did have some tricky questions. My next goal is the CQE.....in a year or so :confused: Thanks again for the tips and advice

Congratulations! :applause:

Stijloor.

J

Jeff Frost

Congratulations……… now a word of advice; attend ASQ meeting and seminars to obtain your recertification units in place of retaking the test when the certification expires.

C

CertifiedDataJunkie

Congratulations……… now a word of advice; attend ASQ meeting and seminars to obtain your recertification units in place of retaking the test when the certification expires.

Yes, Recertification can take the newly certified individual by surprise. However, there are a number of ways to earn Recertification Units (RUs) including earning other ASQ Certifications, such as the CQE for 1.0 RU. The recertification period is also three (3) years.

Top Bottom