Processing Time Tracking Software Program Help Needed

K

kmyers

First a little background on my company, we process donations for 250+ non profit charities and traffic camera fines along with a utility payments for some municipalities.

What I am look for is a software that would track how long it takes to process these from mail receipt date until deposited into our client's accounts. We process between 4 & 5 million pcs. of mail a month.

I realize I could spend the time creating a huge spread sheet to accomplish this but I am hoping to be able to just purchase something that would only require a few tweaks to accomplish what I am looking for. I am not looking for an ERP system just a stand alone that would assist in capturing throughput timing. If you know of a program that sounds like it may assist in what we are trying to accomplish please let me know.

Thanks for any help,

Kris

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
The most common way for industry to track time for operations (paperwork or other) is to use barcoding. It's inexpensive and is fully automated.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
... What I am look for is a software that would track how long it takes to process these from mail receipt date until deposited into our client's accounts. We process between 4 & 5 million pcs. of mail a month. ...
Sounds like you would need specialized software. I can't recommend any because I have never done anything like that.

However - Were it me, I would write a database if I couldn't find specialized software. I would't use a spreadsheet.

You might even want to contact a political campaign person and ask how they track donations.

Sorry I can't help - Way out of anything I have done. As Mikishots says - mThere may be a barcoding solution.

K

kmyers

Yes after further discussion I believe we are going to pursue the database route.

Top Bottom