Contract For Services Template

G

gardnere

Friends: I am in the midst of being engaged with a client for services and need a reference point(s) on the web where a contract for services template is made available. The contract (or supporting proposal) will include demographics for the location/start of the service; the business expenses to be incurred; tasks/services to be performed; possible acceptance criteria; and legal information that will protect myself and the client. Your assistance will be most appreciated. Thank you again. Ed...

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Friends: I am in the midst of being engaged with a client for services and need a reference point(s) on the web where a contract for services template is made available. The contract (or supporting proposal) will include demographics for the location/start of the service; the business expenses to be incurred; tasks/services to be performed; possible acceptance criteria; and legal information that will protect myself and the client. Your assistance will be most appreciated. Thank you again. Ed...

This is not the place for legal advice, but for your Template question, I am sure someone will help.

Does anyone have any templates that they would like to share?

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions

Thanks - I am also looking for a template (no legal advice) that I can modify and share it with other consultant in the aerospace industry.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Thanks - I am also looking for a template (no legal advice) that I can modify and share it with other consultant in the aerospace industry.
The mere fact nine years elapsed between the original query and your update should probably give you a clue that this is not the ideal place to look for a generic document. I suggest you and your fellow consultant make a deal with an attorney familiar with Agency and Contract to prepare a specific document which covers what you seek and which will be applicable to the state and country where it will be carried out.

In my own consulting business, I have a different contract for each client. I do not share these with other consultants to use as templates.

Top Bottom