Somashekar - My business trip schedule in USA this October...

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hi friends...
I will be in the USA on a business trip this month.
Here are the details:

12 to 15 Oct in Providence RI
Staying at: Sheraton Providence, Warwick, RI, Ph: 1 401-738-4000.

16 to 19 Oct in Waukesha WI
Staying at: Sheraton Milwaukee, Brookfield, WI, Ph: 1 262-364-1100

20 Oct in Dallas TX
Staying at: Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas, TX. Ph; 1 214-521-5151
(I will be busy with customer but would love to take some time if anyone is near)

21 to 22 Oct in LaPalma CA
Staying at: La Quinta Inn, LaPalma, CA, Ph: 1 714-670-1400

My USA Handphone: 1 302-265-6977
I am looking forward to meet any fellow elsmar covers...

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Anyone else in the Brookfield, WI area?

It's about 400 miles from me. I'm considering it - Not too bad a drive, except I would have to go around Chicago (traffic pain).

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Anyone else in the Brookfield, WI area?

It's about 400 miles from me. I'm considering it - Not too bad a drive, except I would have to go around Chicago (traffic pain).
Taking the toll road around Chicago instead of directly through Chicago would add miles, but probably save time and hassle - the toll road rush hour traffic is ALWAYS a lot less than the freeway route through the city. Once you get north of Chicago, it's only about 90 minutes to Brookfield. If you leave Cincinnati area early enough, you could get through Chicago before the afternoon rush "hour" which runs from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Traffic in Milwaukee's rush hour is nothing compared to Chicago.

Personally, driving from Louisville or Atlanta, I try to avoid the I-65, Gary, Chicago mess and continue west from Indianapolis and come north through Illinois - it adds miles, but saves aggravation and hassle and often saves time. Run a few map scenarios through google or mapquest.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Doesn't Jim Wynne live up that way?

Wes - You're not that far from there, are you?

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
21 to 22 Oct in LaPalma CA
Staying at: La Quinta Inn, LaPalma, CA, Ph: 1 714-670-1400

I'll be in Irvine, CA the whole week (about 30 miles away from La Palma), and will be finishing an audit on Friday the 21st. Unfortunately I'll be flying home as soon as I'm done. Will you be coming to California on Thursday night or Friday?

somashekar

Leader
Admin
I'll be in Irvine, CA the whole week (about 30 miles away from La Palma), and will be finishing an audit on Friday the 21st. Unfortunately I'll be flying home as soon as I'm done. Will you be coming to California on Thursday night or Friday?
Hi Steve...
I will be coming to California on Friday.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Doesn't Jim Wynne live up that way?

Wes - You're not that far from there, are you?
Jim lives in Kenosha. I live about 1/2 hour south of him and about 3 miles west of the toll road.

I'm currently a caregiver for a family member and won't know until the day before if I could shake loose for dinner and drinks. I'm familiar with the area as it's only an hour or so away.

Top Bottom