Auditing Tool (Excel spreadsheet) for VDA 6.3 to Audit a Service Provider

L

lk2012

hi all,
not sure if this has been covered by an earlier thread.
I'm looking for the auditing tool (the Excel app) for VDA6.3 done on a service provider. The questions are marked with a 'D' in the manual.
I couldn't find them on the VDA website under downloads.
Any ideas?
much appreciated
Lil

L

lk2012

Thanks for the leg-up.
I've spoken to my VDA Tutor and he's confirmed that there doesn't seem to be a dedicated spreadsheet at the moment.

VDA organisation is running a workshop for servicing in June/July so hopefully there will be something then.
Now we wait...:popcorn:

T

Taliesyn

The VDA6.3 book specifically allows service processes to be audited using the existing format. the spreadsheet also allows "n.b." to be used if the actual question is not applicable - it still calculates the scores based upon what you score & what you define as "n.b.".
Try using the Excel format that you can download from ORGAImprove - it's locked so that you can only enter data where it should be but it's in use in our factory for our internal audits & works well.

L

lk2012

We're talking 2 different things here.
I've got the full Excel tool for the normal audit (P2-P7) and also the POT Analysis.
What I was asking about was the servicing audit which has completely different questions, unfortunately. They're marked D2-D6.
There is currently no tool for these available. VDA should be releasing something after the conference in June/July, hopefully.
Thanks for the response anyway.

Top Bottom