Is it possible to check the authenticity of a CFDA registration certificate?

Y

yunlong

Hello,:bigwave:

Is it possible to check the authenticity of a CFDA registration certificate for medical apparatus "医疗器械注册证" ?

The same question goes for a CFDA Manufacture license certificate for special equipment "特种设备制造许可证" ?

Thanks in advance for any clarification on this topic :agree1:!

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hello,:bigwave:

Is it possible to check the authenticity of a CFDA registration certificate for medical apparatus "医疗器械注册证" ?

The same question goes for a CFDA Manufacture license certificate for special equipment "特种设备制造许可证" ?

Thanks in advance for any clarification on this topic :agree1:!

De Bu Qi (sorry as in Mandarin) ... can not understand the Chinese. Is it possible to translate to English ?

Y

yunlong

Hello Ajit!

thank you for trying to help!

Basically the english is already here
医疗器械注册证 (yi1liao2qi4xie4zhu3ce4zheng4)=registration certificate for medical device (the one given by CFDA)
特种设备制造许可证=Manufacture License of special equipment (also issued by CFDA)

My inquiry is about how to check the authenticity of such documents (I cannot post link yet but if you copy paste 医疗器械注册证 in Google and check images results, you will find many random exemples of the documents I am referring to)

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
If your intent is just to check the authenticity of the certificate, you could probably check with the CFDA office itself.

I do not think the CFDA website will have any links referncing the certificate number.

rangani_rj

Involved In Discussions
Hi,

Though this is not exact solution of your query, it may help

Below link gives database of medical devices manufactured in china (domestic) or imported to china. Database gives details of name of device, production site, approval and validity period. Though registration number option is provided, search tab is not working so you may need to try other options provided on this page.

http://big5.sfda.gov.cn/gate/big5/a...JZD0xMTgxMDMwNTg2MTcwMjcwODM4Mzg3MDY3MDE1Njc~

Convert page to English for better understanding

Y

yunlong

Hello Rangani,

Actually it is very helpful and fully answer my query:agree1::applause: (I searched on this website before but didn't find the page in question previously).

As far as I was concerned, I switched to simplified Chinese interface to avoid some little bugs than occured when using traditional character.

Registration number (注册号) option worked for me when I had previously selected the appropriate category (domestic devices =国产器械 or imported devices=进口器械) on the left column.

Thanks a lot!

C

CBAL08

Thank you for the link as for long time i have been struggling With this. However, was not able to serach for Medical Devices as when i click DATA SEARCH I only get for Drugs Registration. Could anyone help on how to search for Medical Device Registration.Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom