Elephant Chart Nonconformance Tracking .xls Chart - Analysis tool developed for EMS

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Elephant Chart Nonconformance Tracking .xls Chart - Analysis tool developed for E

Excellent! Thanks, Jennifer!

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: Elephant Chart Nonconformance Tracking .xls Chart - Analysis tool developed for E

Excellent! Thanks, Jennifer!
Thank you, I must admit I have become a little bit obsessed with these Excel tools.

It was late last night when I put it in. This morning I found some small errors in the charts (the problems didn't affect their accuracy) and attached the updated version.

smryan

Perspective.

Neat, thanks for sharing. Um... why is it called an elephant chart? (I get the turtle....)

P

piney

Very cool!!! Thanks Jennifer :)

C

cc1987

Hello. Is it okay to use this at my company?

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

Hello. Is it okay to use this at my company?
Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

Yes, feel free to adapt it to suit your needs, but please do not sell it or distribute it as yours.

Do you see the green Post Attachments List button in the header of this page? There are also many more free tools there!

C

cc1987

Thank you! I am new to elephant charts so this has helped me organize my data a bit better.

normzone

Trusted Information Resource

I figured it was the elephant in the room that everybody was trying to pretend wasn't there...

Top Bottom