CSE Approach - Customer Requirement - What is CSE Approach?

N

Navidad

Hello,

I am searching for some help to get some details on CSE approach. Today we received a Supplier Quality Breakthrough program from one of our customers to improve our outgoing quality. They defined several key performance indicators that they are going to use to monitor our performance and improvement level. One of them is CSE approach. Can someone help here with CSE approach? All my research on the web led me software assurance, but I am not sure that I am digging in the right hole. I would love to figure it out myself without going back to our customer.

Is anyone familiar with CSE approach in Q. Assurance?

Reg,
Peter

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: CSE Approach

Hello,

I am searching for some help to get some details on CSE approach. Today we received a Supplier Quality Breakthrough program from one of our customers to improve our outgoing quality. They defined several key performance indicators that they are going to use to monitor our performance and improvement level. One of them is CSE approach. Can someone help here with CSE approach? All my research on the web led me software assurance, but I am not sure that I am digging in the right hole. I would love to figure it out myself without going back to our customer.

Is anyone familiar with CSE approach in Q. Assurance?

Reg,
Peter

Peter,

Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave: :bigwave:

Interesting topic. I found this.

And: Cognitive Systems Engineering.

Considering the type of product your company manufactures, that may be close.

But, why not asking the Customer for clarification?

Stijloor.

Top Bottom