Shipping Non-CE products to EU for exporting to other countries

C

Cinti

Dear Sir,

I need an advice from you. One of our UK customers placed an order for Non-CE products. But he confirms us that he will sell those products to Thailand.

I would like to know that whether it is allowable by EU law. In FDA, there is a provision of import for export. Is there any similar provision available in EU law?

I will be very grateful if anybody can let me know that the availability of any procedures to send Non-CE products to EU countries that will be export to other countries.

Regards
Usha

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Do you need to go to that length? This is a trans-shipment/re-export issue. Your goods will technically not be imported. It will be held in the assigned port for subsequent re-export. Your customer as well as your shipping people should know what to do.

Last edited:
C

Cinti

Dear Harry,

our shipping people only asked this information. Kindly let me know how to write this information in the invoice so that our customer will clear shipment without any problem.

Usha

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Dear Harry,

our shipping people only asked this information. Kindly let me know how to write this information in the invoice so that our customer will clear shipment without any problem.

Usha

Your customer should do these arrangements because they are local and have all the information - custom codes, re-export destination, local custom laws etc. These then become the shipping instruction for you.

I can only help if you are doing it in Malaysia. What I try to tell you is that such arrangements are very common in international trade.

H

hazu123

What do you mean with "Non-CE products"?

When products are not intended to be placed in the market or put into service in the European Economic Area, they do not require CE marking.

Top Bottom