Business Process Mapping to comply with TS 16949 - Please review my Process Map

mazura

Registered Visitor
Hi,

Previously I use to post the process mapping for review. I have received a few comment on my process mapping.

Therefore I have done some modification on the process mapping. Would appreciate if someone can comment on the process mapping which I did.

Did I left anything in order to comply TS 16949?

Thnks.

Mazura

Attachments

• DOC4.1.1.1 QMS Process Mapping.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,493

apestate

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Business Process Mapping

mazura

I like it. The first impression is professional and competent, and everything looks logical and complete.

Good job.

L

Lilyshen - 2011

it is seems you forgot a interface between Contract review and Product development

N

Nicco

Hi, Mazura,

Generally speaking, I call its "Main Process Map", Normally, its corrective, just remind you, you only have 5 COP in the process map, in my understanding its might be 9 or 10 COP, unless, you have define each COP in your QSM(Quality System Manual).

love02eat

Involved In Discussions
Hi,

Previously I use to post the process mapping for review. I have received a few comment on my process mapping.

Therefore I have done some modification on the process mapping. Would appreciate if someone can comment on the process mapping which I did.

Did I left anything in order to comply TS 16949?

Thnks.

Mazura

BY CHANCE DO YOU HAVE A UPDATED VERSION OF YOUR MAPPING I SEEN SOME OF THE COMMENTS I WOULD LOVE TO MIMIC YOURS THANKS

Top Bottom