AS9100 Certification + Recommend a good book/manual for this transition

B

Buford - 2010

Hello,

I am looking for information on AS9100 accreditation - I have just joined a company that is certified by WCS. I am from the automotive field "ISO9001:2002 / TS16949" and just getting started in a machine shop dealing with aerospace requirements. Can anyone tell me a good book or manual that will help me make this transition?

Has anyone dealt with the WCS registor before?

I have read a lot here at Elsmar Cove and everyone has always been very helpfull. Thank you everyone for all the help in the past.

Buford

B

Buford - 2010

Re: AS9100 Certification

I had searched before now with all your help I've finally found something to refer to.

I'm rather new to the 9100 and tring to get ready for our next audit. Any information is helpfull.

Thanks again -- everyone!

Buford

Jojogo

Registered
Snap I'm looking for info too, we are currently ISO 9001:2008, I'll ride on the back of your post. :tg:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

serggie

Hello! The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) website provides a lot of references for AS 9100, AS 9110 & AS 9120. In fact, before the rev C of AS 9100 has been released in February this year, I already secured the FDIS from IAQG. Try to browse the site and you'll definitely see a lot of useful references for AS standards. You may also send me an email if you have some questions. I will try to answer to the best of what i know so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom