College FOOTBALL 2011

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
OK folks,

Summer is here, football starts soon.....

NFL won't be playing this fall it appears so we have to work with REAL football!

Will the PAC-(whatever the number is now) have good football? Stanford was good last year. So was Oregon.

Will the Big-12 (midwestern area) and the Big-10 (central western area) still have growing or shrinking pains?

What about other conferences?

Time to start talking trash!

S

sharney

OK folks,

Summer is here, football starts soon.....

NFL won't be playing this fall it appears so we have to work with REAL football!

Will the PAC-(whatever the number is now) have good football? Stanford was good last year. So was Oregon.

Will the Big-12 (midwestern area) and the Big-10 (central western area) still have growing or shrinking pains?

What about other conferences?

Time to start talking trash!
You forgot to mention THE powerhouse of conferences.................SEC
And yes, we will have another BCS crown.

Randy

Super Moderator
As long as College Football doesn't interfere with NASCAR they can play their "Games"

S

sharney

Randy Randy Randy,
Nascar is as bad as WWF.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Vince Mcmahon sitting next to DW wearing a headset.:lol::lol:

Brizilla

Quite Involved in Discussions
GO WISCONSIN! :applause:

Oh, and don't expect the NFL to miss even one regular season game. It's not going to happen.

mdurivage

Quite Involved in Discussions
With all of the controversy and changes at Michigan and Ohio State, I wonder how the Big 10 will fare this year?

Randy

Super Moderator
Randy Randy Randy,
Nascar is as bad as WWF.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Vince Mcmahon sitting next to DW wearing a headset.:lol::lol:

WWF? No way, just look at NASCAR as an organization & the racing as the product...Good old PDCA fits well....We have customer requirements and expectation, customer satisfaction, regulatory requirements, product improvement, process improvement, objectives, competency requirements, monitoring-measuring-calibration, NC's-CA/PA and all that other good stuff

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Sharney,
I did not fotget, as everyone here can attest, I am an SEC fanatic.....I simply did not want to brag, in the initial post.....

But this is a follow up so everyone needs to watch out for:

Alabama. Saban has a down year sometimes, but he is back this year.

Florida. The younger guy may be paired with the other QB from south Okachobee (I misspelled I think) and revive the dual QB system.

Georgia. They are serious this year.

Auburn. Rebuilding.

Ol' Miss. Watch these guys.

TN. Still trying to figure out who is the coach.

SC. May take the East.

Everyone else: also ran.

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
OK folks, this weekend is College FOOTBALL kick off day! The day many of us have been waiting for! We have had to make do with Arena, CFL, European, and preseason NFL.

Now, if you have not registered yet, you should go to ESPN for College Pick 'Em and pick winners for the 10 games they selected.

Then every week we each post our percentage here.

Then time to talk smack.

GO WISCONSIN!
And here I always thought it was "On, Wisconsin!"
With all of the controversy and changes at Michigan and Ohio State, I wonder how the Big 10 will fare this year?
I find it very amusing that OSU's new head coach is "Fickell." Hopefully this one knows how to find the Compliance Office. Looking at how things stand right now, I think that Nebraska has a chance to look very smart for joining The Big Ten. If they can beat Wisconsin (only away game at a ranked opponent and the 2nd worst stadium in the B10 to be an away team), I think they have a very good chance to run the table and be Big Ten champs. If I was a 'Huskers fan, I would be jumping up and down because they have the best chance in ten years for an undefeated season and a trip to the Championship.
Then time to talk smack.
Even with a brand new coach, losing the starting quarterback and having 4 more starters suspended for the first 4 games, the Buckeyes are still ranked in the top 20:mg:. That's all the smack I'm going to talk until I see the box scores for the Miami and Colorado games.

Top Bottom