ASQ Recertification Units (RUs) for my CQE,CQA Recertification Journal

S

Stanley P

I just realized I'm 2 RU's short for my CQE,CQA recertification journal with 2 weeks until my certifications expire. Any advice how I can earn my units inexpensively in this short time period?:mg:

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
Re: ASQ Recertification Units

I just realized I'm 2 RU's short for my CQE,CQA recertification journal with 2 weeks until my certifications expire. Any advice how I can earn my units inexpensively in this short time period?:mg:

Go to the free files section of this site, grab some powerpoints on various subjects and get two points worth of training out of them.

Electronic training counts. I've got that right from Recertification Coordinator.

What I'm trying to figure out is how being a moderator a QA message board counts... My CMQ/OE is up at the end of this month.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator

Electronic Media counts the same as Professional Development... so to get 2 points you need 20 hours.

Also from the recertification coordinator - ALL company training counts.
REDACTED harrassment, safety, etc.
Add those up.

R

ralphsulser

Recently I took an on line Management/Leadership 6 week course with a local tech. College, and within one week of intensive study went thru all 9 segments, took the indvidual quizes, then took the final exam and passed with an 86. Received a certificate and 2.5 CEU/RUs. I had some other things going on and wanted to get thru it ASAP. Company paid for the course too.
You might look for one of those type methods.

D

dawnz

Where's the "free files" section of this site? My cert is due Dec 31 (changed jobs recently, too).

D

dawnz

Thanks. I'm just looking for an easy way. I purchased ASQ training (for Xmas vacation), done some supplier training, now just worried its not enough. I don't want to take the CQE again...thanks again.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Go to the free files section of this site, grab some powerpoints on various subjects and get two points worth of training out of them.

Electronic training counts. I've got that right from Recertification Coordinator.

What I'm trying to figure out is how being a moderator a QA message board counts... My CMQ/OE is up at the end of this month.

Scott, did you get info if being a moderator will give additional credits ?

Top Bottom