TGR (Things Gone Right) & TGW (Things Gone Wrong) reports - Seeking form or checklist

N

Nicco

Hi,

I heard the TGR (Things Gone Right) & TGW (Things Gone Wrong) before a couple of weeks ago. Its a little bit difficult for me to specific the detail. I don't know have or haven't a checklist or form to clarifies them, have someone has saw them in the past?

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Re: TGR (Things Gone Right) & TGW (Things Gone Wrong) reports - Seeking form

Here is a link to a JD Power presentation that defines it ***DEAD LINK REMOVED****

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mikoyan

Things Gone Wrong and Things Gone Right is one of the things you are supposed to do during your reliability studies per the Reliability Manual (don't have the number with me right now). I don't think there is a form or checklist for it. They are things that you go over during a closing meeting for a project. The idea is that you can learn from your mistakes and hopefully move on.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

I haven't found a TGR (Things Gone Right) or TGW (Things Gone Wrong) report per se. Usually I see this in the form of a customer feedback or similar for where the results are compiled for feedback into design, services, etc. In automotive think of APQP.

If anyone has one, I'l be happy to see an example as well.

M

mikoyan

Reliability and Maintainability Guideline from SAE (M-110-2)

The book I was thinking of is the Reliability and Maintainability Guideline from SAE (M-110-2). I don't recall any specific checklists or checksheets although it did have various milestones for a design project. I think there was also a listing of items that should be covered in a closing meeting.

D

Detbyron

Re: TGR (Things Gone Right) & TGW (Things Gone Wrong) reports - Seeking form or check

*Bump* :)

I did a search for "Lessons Learned", "TGR", and "TGW"; this was the only thread that I found; also, I was a little surprised that none of them are found in the Definitions/Acronyms/Abbreviations/Interpretations section or the Acronymns or the QA & Business Standards Wiki!
I guess this forum is more Quality heavy than design heavy, so I shouldn't complain. :crybaby:
And ironically the google search that was linked by apestate returns this thread at the top!:mg:

ANYWAY........

To ask Nicco's original question again, does anyone have a template that they use for logging Lessons Learned or TGR/TGW? (I interpret them as being the same thing)

Also, do you have 1 log, or do you have seperate ones for each project? (IMO, if you have seperate logs for each project, then when you are reviewing LL during a new project you have to go through them ALL! :mg:)

S

senbilla

Re: TGR (Things Gone Right) & TGW (Things Gone Wrong) reports - Seeking form or check

please kindly provide a quick reply if anyone knows

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Interesting article - Effective Prioritisation of Things Gone Wrong For Maximizing Satisfaction Improvement (DEAD LINK REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sudhir.mahajan

Can anybody help me to get the format for preparing TGR/TGW?

Top Bottom