Uncertainty in Test - Durability test, High Performance, Salt Spray chambers, etc

A

Arte

Dear Everyone
I know here thera a lot of experts, I need your help.
We are in the process of certificate our laboratory under 17025, but we have a problem with uncertainty in testing, durability test, high performance, salts spray chambers etc.
Does any one know the metodology for those calculations?, is very important to us if you have some detail example.

Regards
Arte

D

D.Scott

Arte - I am sending what I have via e-mail. Repost if you need more information so we can get the experts thinking.

Dave

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
If you are performing that test under the ASTM method, I am very familiar with it and can give some help.....

The d-i water and the salt solution are the two key Type B contributions, along with exposure time.....

Other than that, let us know if this is the ASTM method.

Hershal

B

blueicecube

Hi Hershal,

I know its been years since this posting. But I hope you can still help to provide more information on the MU calculation for Salt Spray Testing. Yes, I am using ASTM method.

Thank you!

C

camilorb

Hi Blueicecube

I need your help

We are in the accreditation process for our laboratory under 17025, but we have a problem with uncertainty in durability test, salts spray chambers, hardness machine.
Do you know the metodology for those calculations?, it is very important to us if you have some detail example.

Top Bottom