SPC Chart pro forma - Seeking word .doc or excel .xls spreadsheet

D

Denis

Hi
I am implementing SPC within our manufacturing area. I don't have the luxury of buying any software, or of having any pc within the area to log the results in real time through the network.

It will have to be done the old fashioned way, on paper.

Does anyone have a pro forma (in word or excel) that I can print copies off.

Looking at average and range chart.
Thanks in anticipation.

A

Atul Khandekar

Hello Denis, I don't know where you can get such ready template.:( One suggestion is to search the forums here and you will find a number of Excel sheets posted by people. You can probably modify one to suit your requirement.

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Denis:

Not quite sure what you are looking for.....x&R charts? (damm, one day I absolutely HAVE to install that font), capability analysis?, precontrol charts?, something else?

I have some of this (ok, I have ALL of the above) as Excel spreadsheets, but I don't know if it's what you're looking for.

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator
I have an old Ford motor company book with some blank forms in the back. I'll take it home tonight and scan in the form. There is a copyright (1987) on the book, so I would be careful of copying the form, but you could use it as a basis for your own. Send me an email to my house then I can send you the scan directly.

D

Denis

Thanks for all the help, sorry for the late response , just had a week off as holidays.

Back to reality now.

A

Atul Khandekar

sherryh_44864, Thanks for sharing the files. I see that you've been a member for three years. Welcome to posting at the cove. :bigwave:

D

Denis

sherryh_44864 said:
Try these.

Thanks very much, i'll be able to get these up and running soon. I knew that someone would have something compiled in xl that I could use.

T

TROBERT

Hi, I might have what your looking for. This is a working document that I implemented a few years back. This is very simple to use. Hope you can use it.

Attachments

• BLANK SPC MASTER 06-25-06.xls
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,872
Top Bottom