PPAP forms made by jeffhenry

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Here are were forms for the 4th edition kindly posted by jeffhenry
PPAP forms.
If anyone wants to contribute to these forms please feel free and on you will be the blessing.
If you need something and cannot find it so be the first to be contribute.

Note: Removed by request of the AIAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

w_grunfeld

HI,
I couldn't open the first spreadsheet -Warranty-says "unrecognizable file format", any ideas why ? no problems with the others,
Thanks
Willy

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Willy,
Check your Macro security settings.
It opened OK for me.
:topic:
Maybe contact me, I have been meaning to but am out of the country till 16 May

S

Szacinski

Even if these are the 4:th edition I would recommend asking the costumer for the correct documentation.

I have seen differances even between plants. Some use a speciall reference number and so on. Some have 2 rows for article number and so on.

M

Mike Smith

Forms Disk

I found the best way to obtain the new PPAP forms is to order the APQP/PPAP forms disk from the AIAG for $250.00. They do not advertise the disk, but it is available. One you have them, you can revsie them anyway you need.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Mike Smith said:
I found the best way to obtain the new PPAP forms is to order the APQP/PPAP forms disk from the AIAG for $250.00. They do not advertise the disk, but it is available. One you have them, you can revsie them anyway you need.

The disk is available here.

M

mooser

Re: AIAG 4th edition PPAP forms

There are free updated PPAP forms at theQUALITYportal.com. Under Quality Tools click on 'Forms and Tools'. If you are small company like ours and can't spend the $$$$ every time the automotive people try to improve:confused: what they do.

mooser

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Ninak said:
Has there been any changes to the control plan, Process flow and PFMEA in the 4th. edition?

Welcome to the Cove, Ninak:bigwave:

The control plan and process flow are addressed in the APQP manual and FMEA has its own book. They aren't directly addressed in the PPAP manual (except insofar as submission requirements are concerned.

Ninak

Registered

Jim Wynne said:
Welcome to the Cove, Ninak:bigwave:

The control plan and process flow are addressed in the APQP manual and FMEA has its own book. They aren't directly addressed in the PPAP manual (except insofar as submission requirements are concerned.

Thank you for the welcome and the information. One of our Customers sent me an email stating that any newly submitted PPAP package must be complying to the 4th. edition. I have 7 PPAPs to prepare for the coming two months and I wanted to be 100% sure that I am doing the right thing.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom