Anyone using MQ1 by CEBOS?

K

Ken11

Hello All,

I've been looking at the MQ1 software for our company. I would appreciate any information or comments on this product before I make my final recommendation to purchase.

Thanks. :thanx:

U

unitedc

i have also looked into it a little.i had them send me some info on doc control.they sent me a slide show that gave a pretty good discription of their software and it seems that it would be pretty easy to use and effestive.all of this remind you is imo.

K

Ken11

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Unitedc for the post, and thanks to the folks that have viewed this thread. I guess this software isn't used by as many people as I first thought.

Q

QualityPhD

Ken -- Are you someone from a facility that I happen to be working with this week?

Edit -- read your profile... unless you have changed jobs, I don't think so.

H

HSSE Auditor

Hello All,

I've been looking at the MQ1 software for our company. I would appreciate any information or comments on this product before I make my final recommendation to purchase.

Thanks. :thanx:

When I was doing third party EMS audits, I had 4 locations of the same organization that used the software for PM and CA/PA. That is the areas that I observed anyway. The folks at each location complained about MQ1, that it was not user friendly, and a real pain in the a$$.

They previously used MP2 and were pleased with it, but, a command decision was made and they switched.

What are you going to use the software for?

K

Ken11

Hi,

Quality PhD I'm still at the same job. HSSE Auditor my intent was to use the software for CA/PA, tracking continous improvement items and the costs for these activities.

Thanks for commenting! :cool:

O

outdrsman

Hi,
CEBOS MQ1 is partnered with JobBOSS now and the company I work for is considering this software. I need software for quality projects and MiniTab was recommended to me by many people but then the MQ1 partnered with JobBOSS and has features that seem impressive. Also the price is plenty when you figure in the training and implementation. Has anybody had any experience, good or bad, with this combination?
thanks

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource
I have used MQ1, and compared to other similar software in its price range, I found it very easy to use. It has improved greatly over the years - where some of the other software has remained fundamentally the same. I used full implementations, and its ability to link one item to several other areas was great. I have not used its newest report writing feature, but its demonstration was extremely impressive. I would recommend it over IQS and Plexus due to its flexibility, linking and easy report generation. :cool:

Caster

An Early Cover
Trusted Information Resource
CEBOS MQ1 is partnered with JobBOSS now and the company I work for is considering this software. I need software for quality projects and MiniTab was recommended to me by many people but then the MQ1 partnered with JobBOSS and has features that seem impressive. Also the price is plenty when you figure in the training and implementation. Has anybody had any experience, good or bad, with this combination?
thanks

Did not know they had got together, it should be a powerhouse combo.

Have used MQ1 for years, it works as promised.

Note - I have consulted for them so this is a biased recomendation, please carry out your own due diligence. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to try to answer.

O

outdrsman

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that MQ1 has statistical software that would do everything Minitab 15 does. I think that even if we got MQ1 we would still have a void for statistical computations. Am I missing anything? Would MQ1 be out of place in a small job shop with less than 50 employees? Cost is always a consideration of course. thanks

Top Bottom