QMS Software - EtQ vs Trackwise

K

Kleppy

Hi, I'm recently evaluating QMS software for my company, and we have narrowed down to the two choices, EtQ Reliance and Sparta System's Trackwise. I'm wonder if there are any reviews or opinions for either of the two systems.

Currently, after comparing them as accurately as I can, matching up each item between the two software, and I'm trying to figure out how I can justify the price difference between Trackwise and EtQ (Trackwise is more expensive).

Granted, I understand Trackwise is more well known and a good part of purchasing this software would be buying the brand name, and I'm also getting feedback from my team that EtQ is harder to use in comparison to Trackwise.

However, I'm worried about that if I just trust the "brand name" of Trackwise and go with it, I might be stuck with it? Plus EtQ is offering the entire module package instead of just a few functions...

Can anyone share their experiences with the software systems? Thanks!

K

Kleppy

Thanks Harry, I'll go through these and see if I have any more questions :)

K

Kleppy

After reviewing the available responses, it seems like not a lot of people have any experiences with Trackwise other than through demos?

It'll be highly appreciated if anyone can share their experiences with using Trackwise, thank you!!

D

DanYUL

Hello,
I was just wondering if you had evaluated GUARDUS software solutions as well? We have had our software installed at companies specializing in the medical devices field. Our software is multilingual and it contains all the modules necessary to cover every aspect of the production life cycle.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help you out.

Since I cannot post links yet on this site, please use your favorite search engine and search for Guardus Solutions AG. It should bring you to our website.

Have a great day.

Daniel Vaudrin
+1 514 998 4282

M

mptpa

Hi
I think what you need to ask yourself is "Can I afford the cost of non-compliance?". Going with a SW tool just because they are cheaper, and knowing the higher priced option has superior regulatory compliance experience and pedigree, has more value than the additional cost. Also, cost should be calculated based on both tangible and intangible (such as financial and reputational risk of a warning letter or other non compliances) over the life of the system (ex 5 years). At the end of the day, going with a system with vast industry experience with best-in-class customer companies' references should provide you with peace of mind, so you can concentrate on your business.

Hope this helps.
MP

Top Bottom