Process Tool Attached - 'Process title page' to describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs

A

andrey_or

My new tool

We try to use this new tool for covered requirement of certification body, AIAG and other. We use "Process title page" where describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs and other .....
This page allows us do not change the procedures or flow body, we try to make changes only in this page.
Please see it and tell you opinion.

Attachments

• PROCESS DESCRIPTION1.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,046
M

Marcelope

I do not understand why you want to know how many PDCA-steps are metioned in a process, nor do I understand the botom table.

I have identified 12 processes within our productioncompany and described them in max 4 pages (APQP) per process

Am I doing something wrong then?

Marcel

B

Bob_M

andrey_or said:
We try to use this new tool for covered requirement of certification body, AIAG and other. We use "Process title page" where describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs and other .....
This page allows us do not change the procedures or flow body, we try to make changes only in this page.
Please see it and tell you opinion.
After a BRIEF view of your "tool" I may actually find it helpful.
We are weak in defining our inputs, outputs, and measurables on our main processes (just finished pre-assessment).
I may attempt to use this "tool" to help show everyone else the concept of process "mapping" and the plan do check act concept before our Oct upgrade audit.
Thanks!

PS: Not everyone here has grasped the flowchart idea or the overall "process" vs. Procedure concept

A

andrey_or

OK I’ll try to explain the main ideas.
This form allow:
1. Identify the COPs, MOPs, SOPs (one of IATF requirements).
2. Covered all turtle blocks.
3. Identify links between processes.
4. Identify records.
5. Explain PDCA for external auditors (and us)
6. Bottom table covered requirement for audit trial (like help for external auditors) according ISO/TS 16949 implementation guide AIAG CQI-7(June 2003)

E

energy

No need

andrey_or said:
OK I’ll try to explain the main ideas.

I don't know about others, but I get it. I see the use of this form demonstating to a potential Auditor that the Company does, indeed, understands the interaction between their processes. That, coupled with any kind of flow chart should send any reasonable Auditor looking for other low hanging fruit. JMHO :smokin:

B

Bob_M

energy said:
I don't know about others, but I get it. I see the use of this form demonstating to a potential Auditor that the Company does, indeed, understands the interaction between their processes. That, coupled with any kind of flow chart should send any reasonable Auditor looking for other low hanging fruit. JMHO :smokin:
I agree!
Now to try to use this on our "MAIN" processes that are outlined in our QMS so we are more prepared and understanding of our own system by the time we have our update audit.
This little tool would have been helpful for me about 6 months ago *shrug*

Top Bottom