Sterilization of dentist tools?

A

amanbhai

Next week most probably i would be going to dentist. the thing that I am concerned of is the sterilization of its tools.
Can I request him ensure sterilization of its tools since it may spead desease?
:thanks:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Next week most probably i would be going to dentist. the thing that I am concerned of is the sterilization of its tools.

Hello Amanbhai,

If you're that concerned? Heck yes! You are the Customer (patient), if you're worried, ask him/her for instrument sterilization practices. We as patients do have the right to find out what's going on to ensure our health and safety. You're in the quality business, so why not conducting a "little audit." :tg:

Stijloor.

A

arin_23

Hello Amanbhai,

If you're that concerned? Heck yes! You are the Customer (patient), if you're worried, ask him/her for instrument sterilization practices. We as patients do have the right to find out what's going on to ensure our health and safety. You're in the quality business, so why not conducting a "little audit." :tg:

Stijloor.

Why little..Amanbhai can carry out a detailed audit, but the only issue remains that whether after the process of dentistry is over , whether his denture can be as per specs, re-worked ar rejected...:lmao:

It is obvious carrying out the audit of top management, if some NC occurs , then as an auditor he has to face a hostile top management.:lol:

Consult your ISO 19001:2002 standard ,Amanbhai.....:agree1:

Cheers:cool:

Arindam

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Amanbhai, do let us know the dentist reaction when you asked for sterilized tools ;)

H

H. Majhenich

My son had an orthodontist that was very careful with the sterilized instruments and wearing the gloves and all, but I was revolted by the way that the staff thought it was ok to reach in someone's mouth, open a drawer for something, and go back into someone's mouth. It was not appreciated when I pointed it out. They did the same with the doorknobs. I got my son a different ortho.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
My son had an orthodontist that was very careful with the sterilized instruments and wearing the gloves and all, but I was revolted by the way that the staff thought it was ok to reach in someone's mouth, open a drawer for something, and go back into someone's mouth. It was not appreciated when I pointed it out. They did the same with the doorknobs. I got my son a different ortho.

Thats very bad; may be more harmful than without gloves :D

Top Bottom