DPD (Digital Product Definition)/MBD (Model Based Definition) Procedure

B

Beauclan

Hi,

I was looking to see if someone could point me in the right direction or provide an example of a Digital Product Definition/Model Based Definition Procedure. We are a machine shop and take exclusion to design in our AS9100 certification, but we anticipate getting digital media in from our customers. We do have CMMs and use CNC programmming in the shop.

All help appreciated.

Kathy

Last edited by a moderator:

cbearden

Involved In Discussions
I'm in the Process of doing this as well.....I'm having to Create a Flowchart Procedure.
The Customer REP gave us a few examples of what is expected so that was helpful.

I just realized how old this thread is......sorry

cbearden

Involved In Discussions
Just PASSED our DPD/MBD audit!!!.....If you're AS9102, you should be good to go with a few add-ons.....

S

seirmesnek

Is there any one, help me on DPD/MBD? We have CMMs and use CNC programming in the shop. I need example for MBD plan and PAS plan..:confused:

32BAD45

Hi,

I was looking to see if someone could point me in the right direction or provide an example of a Digital Process Definition/Model Based Definition Procedure. We are a machine shop and take exclusion to design in our AS9100 certification, but we anticipate getting digital media in from our customers. We do have CMMs and use CNC programmming in the shop.

All help appreciated.

Kathy
I have 'obtained' a sample DPD plan for a 'generic aerospace' company. Anyone interested? Between you and me, I have obtained it from a Boeing auditor when I was working on my DPD approval. Let me know and I'll send it to ya.

S

seirmesnek

Hİ!!! Will you send the sample plan to my mail address? And :thanks: so much! I'm grateful to you!!!.....

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tbeishui

Will you send me the sample DPD plan you have? I also have a machine shop needing to set up my DPD procedures.

Top Bottom