Finding the best QMS Software

Q

QualityMan45

We are in the process of looking for a new QMS system. After 2+ years and spending 300+k with Master Control we are ready to find a system that works. This company is so poorly organized I would warn anyone looking, to just take them off your list. The lack of integrity and knowledge at this company is non-existent.

There has got to be a few companies worth looking at. Any help or direction would be welcomed.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
You have complained about Master Control in several discussion threads today. If you are going to criticize them, please be more specific - And be honest. Remember, these days bad reviews can cause problems.

Q

QualityMan45

Sorry Marc,

My company spent about 6 months looking at software packages and in the end we selected Master Control. Lots of promises made, and they failed delivering on them. Our original timeline of 8 months turned into 1.2 years and it kept extending from there. Some of the factors we own, but many others had to do with their resources and availability. They also said we had to wait for a future release that was sold during the evaluation process and disclosed "is coming in the future"after we signed the contract. It wasn't until we outlined the project that all the bad news started coming. We put serious time and money into this and made the choice to scrap this endeavor to pursue another.

Project Man

Involved In Discussions
IQMS - From our evaluations it proved to be the most comprehensive but was out of our price range (similar $$ to Master Control).

mihzago

Trusted Information Resource
I don't think you'll find an answer to this question. It's like asking for a best Quality Manual or a quality procedure template. There may be one that works only for a handful of companies and nobody else.
So maybe a better question to ask is, how do you evaluate a potential candidate, not only the technology but also the company that provides the product and services.

Demos are good but often not enough, especially if those are demo presentations.

Top Bottom