Cleanliness Requirements for Initial Samples

GURU SDI

Involved In Discussions
Hello Friends,

I have an query on Cleanliness inspection for the initial samples. We are having only warehouse & inspection facilities. we source the parts from local vendors & Export to various locations like USA, few Europe countries, & China. We have been facing initial samples rejections for cleanliness requirement. we get initial samples from our supplier along with all necessary reports, we reconfirm the same at our inspection lab & export to our customers.

But we have been facing frequent rejections in Millipore, Our supplies do Washing & they provide the OK cleanliness report. we are not having cleanliness inspection facilities, so we send the samples along with supplier's report. But the same samples is getting rejected at our Customer end for cleanliness.

Kindly provide your feedback for this. Am I missing any required info. please inform.

Thank you
Guru

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Re: CLEANLINESS REQUIREMENT

What sort of products are we discussing? What industry?

Are your suppliers testing according to a published standard? Which one? Do the customers who reject use/recognize the same standard?

Last edited:

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Have you received a detailed report on WHY the parts are failing cleanliness? Have you sent out samples (from your suppliers) to have them tested to the same standard as your customer?
The initial investigation into the problem is the first step. Determine if there IS a problem, and ensure you (and your suppliers) understand it.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
I have an query on Cleanliness inspection for the initial samples. We are having only warehouse & inspection facilities. we source the parts from local vendors & Export to various locations like USA, few Europe countries, & China. We have been facing initial samples rejections for cleanliness requirement. we get initial samples from our supplier along with all necessary reports, we reconfirm the same at our inspection lab & export to our customers.

But we have been facing frequent rejections in Millipore, Our supplies do Washing & they provide the OK cleanliness report. we are not having cleanliness inspection facilities, so we send the samples along with supplier's report. But the same samples is getting rejected at our Customer end for cleanliness.

Kindly provide your feedback for this. Am I missing any required info. please inform.

I would verify that your suppliers are using the same test method specified by your customer, and that they are performing it correctly. Also, is the product adequately protected? Is there any possibility that the product was indeed cleaned originally, but was contaminated between departure from your supplier to receipt by your customer?

Top Bottom