Internal Quality Audit (IQA) Report Sample

M

mardatario

I am quite new in the quality department barely 7 months( i was originally a Pollution Control Officer ) but i find the it a very worthwhile thing to do.

I was wondering if any one can help me, our IQA form needs to be revised. If any one can share their form or samples,it would be big help for a newbie like me.

Thanks very much!!!:D

mar

B

Bobh@pte

Re: Badly needed sample template of IQA report.

Can you explain IQA? I'm a little slow in the morning.

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource

I am quite new in the quality department barely 7 months( i was originally a Pollution Control Officer ) but i find the it a very worthwhile thing to do.

I was wondering if any one can help me, our IQA form needs to be revised. If any one can share their form or samples,it would be big help for a newbie like me.

Thanks very much!!!:D

mar

Hi mar and Welcome to the Cove,

Could you give us a description of what you are looking for. IQA could have a multitude of meaning.

I would also encourage you to use the search functions. And in the top left header are the links to files and forms that have already been posted here at the Cove.

M

Mike Hudson

I am guessing that what mardatario is referring to is Internal Quality Audit, another victim of the acronym-saturation that we can all be victims of. I have a pretty good audit checklist that I will attach for your evaluation. Not only does it restate the requirements, but there is ample room on the form to note the auditor's findings. I don't remember where I came across the file (maybe even here!), but maybe it will help.:bigwave:

Attachments

• ISO Audit checklist.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 4,129

E Wall

Just Me!

The generic ISO audit checklist is great for checking system against the standard, but not necessarily best for your internal day-to-day process audits.

IMO these should be customized and specific to your organizational needs. We use a number of report forms specific to the type of audit and process being audited. Per Shift/day QA process audits by deparment/process being checked; Engineering audits sampled throughout month and summarized for each reporting period; System audits - both checklists and a cover report; etc...

B

Benjamin28

You've identified that your IQA procedure needs to be revised, why does it need revision? As stated, if you want some general examples the search function and attachment lists is a good place to start. It sounds to me that you already know what you want though. If it's feedback you're looking for perhaps you could post your reasons for revising and your thoughts on how you're going to approach that. It's also beneficial if you tell us what standard you are working towards, ISO 9k, 17025, etc...

M

mardatario

thanks for the reply, i believe what i am looking for is similar to the Internal Quality Audit Nonconformance Report. Though our form is with a title of IQA Report.
I wasn't able to check other thread re:nonconformance report. But thanks for the info, and these place is cool!!!
Many thanks!!!

Doug Tropf

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Badly needed sample template of IQA (Internal Quality Audit) report.

Attached is the report format we use.

Attachments

• Internal Audit Report Form.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,914
H

haroonHM

I am looking for Internal audit report form which should comply with Microfinance procedures.

Thanks in Advance.

Haroon

harry

I am looking for Internal audit report form which should comply with Microfinance procedures.

Thanks in Advance.

Haroon

Hello Haroon,

Welcome to the Cove. It would appear to me that you may have come to the wrong place because we are primarily a forum dedicated to discussions on 'Quality, Environment, Health and Safety' matters including audit related to the relevant systems and procedures.

Since you are already here, we'll try and see how we can assist you. Generally, financial audits are conducted to check if things are being carried out according to established procedures and also to discover weakness and even fraud if there's any. Actually, all you need is the procedures to start with. Bear in mind that certain practices could be unique for particular organizations.

Check this page in Google for some sites on audit and microfinance. There's also a sample checklist attached.

Attachments

• MFI1205_e.pdf
    501.1 KB · Views: 593
Top Bottom