Can we take a Green Belt project to improve the Internal Customer Feedback

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
we have been receiving not-so-satisfactory feedback through stake holders about
1) expectations from the process/role of the function
and
2) lack of satisfaction about the contributions from the team.

now, considering our function a quality, we should be monitoring our activities...but what should be measure on product and process front!!!
of course i propose to capture/track/count the specific inputs in respective areas and then see to improve them....(by looking at missed opportunities OR failures data etc)

thank you for your thoughts and guidance.

Last edited:

somashekar

Leader
Admin
we have been receiving not-so-satisfactory feedback through stake holders about
1) expectations from the process/role of the function
and
2) lack of satisfaction about the contributions from the team.

now, considering our function a quality, we should be monitoring our activities...but what should be measure on product and process front!!!
of course i propose to capture/track/count the specific inputs in respective areas and then see to improve them....(by looking at missed opportunities OR failures data etc)

thank you for your thoughts and guidance.
Please tell us if ...
1) You feel the teams are bigger than required
2) You feel the teams are not empowered
3) You have not set clear goals and objectives...

v9991

1) team size of 30-35 (medium-large), but it is supported by sufficient reporting structure.(viz., 10 people reporting to 1 person)

2) teams are empowered, but the problem is that there is no follow-through from leadership; (i.e., its obvious that people will have their opinions and their own way of perceiving & driving things; but when it comes to effectiveness of implementation, it gets reflected on function as a whole!!!)

3) you can imagine the goals & objectives of a quality function... clear goals and objectives are not reflective of one's contribution; atleast they are not monitored/tracked objectively!!!.

S

ssz102

i think the method of improvement are so many, you ensure that what you select tools should be suitable for the current situation of your company
as i don't know what's status for your company

v9991

i think the method of improvement are so many, you ensure that what you select tools should be suitable for the current situation of your company
as i don't know what's status for your company
can you elaborate on how the "improvemebnt tools selected" are dependent/relevant with that of "situation of company"?

S

ssz102

can you elaborate on how the "improvemebnt tools selected" are dependent/relevant with that of "situation of company"?

the method or tools i said, such as 6 sigam, QFD, FMEA, SPC, Learn and so on
but no every tools or method are suitable for your company

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
Start at the beginning: what is the complaint? What is it that your 'internal customers' are unsatisfied about? Don't describe causes yet...describe the Problem...

Top Bottom