Sunday Business Systems? Current users?

C

Calico

Hi All,

I know this was discussed but the thread was really old. Is anyone here currently using the SBS database for audit/corrective action tracking? I am running the demo and am finding it difficult to navigate. I've exchanged a couple of emails with their technical support but would love to talk to a real person. There used to be someone on here that worked for SBS, is there still?

What I need to do is track audits with multiple findings per audit, track our CAPA program and Management Review metrics. This tool looked like a pretty good fit but now I'm not so sure.

I've priced some hosted web based systems and they are way too pricey. I only have maybe 20-30 users that would need access to update their corrective action plans etc.. so we don't need all that many bells and whistles.

Thanks,
Callie
:bigwave:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
For information you might want to contact Sunday. He's an advertiser here.

Feedback from users of the software will be appreciated in this thread.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm surprised they don't provide a phone number and street / city / state address on their web site (not to mention in Sunday's profile here).

C

Calico

Me too,

I've exchanged email with the support folks but they only answered one of my questions. Not sure if after I bought the system there would be any technical support or not at this point. For the price it's pretty reasonable but only if it meets my needs which I'm not sure about at this point.

Callie

B

bilomach

Does anyone use this Sunday Business System product or ever heard from them??

Does Sunday mean they only work on Sunday??

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
I have their vendor database now. It's simple, inexpensive and does the job.
In my last job we used their training datase and it, again, was simple, inexepensive, and effective.
Never had a problem with support. They might not answer right away but it will be within a day or two.
I like their stuff. It definately is for you if you are a KISS believer.

Sunday

Trusted Information Resource
Since this original post, we at Sunday Business Systems, updated our website in early 2013 to include a phone contact in addition to our email contact.

We value your feedback and take this forums' suggestions seriously!

Thanks!

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
My current organization is using Training Database and Asset Tracker.
That's three jobs now I've used SBS software.

Top Bottom