Document Control MS Access Database

E

estrangedred

Hi all,

I was searching this site for an Access Database for Document Control and I found one that was good and proceeded to modify it to my needs due to the complicated nature of our business.

I have brought is so far that I have just creativley drawn a blank.
Maybe I have over complicated things.
Either way... I like to share what I have done.
1. Maybe this will be of use to somebody
2. Maybe somebody can alter it and make amendments and repost.

Where I have taken it, help out company to reduce paperwork and streamline our QMS fo an impending ISO audit 9001:2015.

As people here have helped me with all the great posts and opinion, I'd like to reciprocate.

Thanks

Attachments

• NGH Quality Hub 5.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,681
E

estrangedred

An update on my endeavours to make a decent database. I had assumed that others would help develop this for me, but I persevered on myself and want to share with you where I have got.

I’ve no got close to what I would consider a good or near perfect for what I want it for database. It is fit for purpose. The only thing I am missing is a search function in the Documents tab. I will get to this eventually, but time is a factor here as I have other pressing stuff to be at.

I also intend to add audit, scar and training functions to this access database but for now. Here it what I have gor.

Attachments

• NGH Quality Hub.zip
    610.2 KB · Views: 2,547

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
An update on my endeavours to make a decent database. I had assumed that others would help develop this for me, but I persevered on myself and want to share with you where I have got.

I’ve no got close to what I would consider a good or near perfect for what I want it for database. It is fit for purpose. The only thing I am missing is a search function in the Documents tab. I will get to this eventually, but time is a factor here as I have other pressing stuff to be at.

I also intend to add audit, scar and training functions to this access database but for now. Here it what I have gor.

We do appreciate your efforts, and we appreciate your sharing what you have done. Maybe some others will comment or make suggestions. I'm on a Mac and Office for Mac doesn't have Access so I can't even view it.

I do see that over 60 people have downloaded it so people are interested.

T

TandemUser

This is a very good basis for a doc control database, and I support your efforts with this! You have utilized some approaches in your database that I had not thought of, so keep it up. If you want another look at it, or some development help on some other aspects, let me know as I would be interested in helping you out!

Top Bottom