Can anyone share Contract Review forms that I can use as record?

Q

qarep

Friends

1.Can anyone share contract review forms that I can use as record.

2.Is it allright to use contract review at the quotation stage as well as post order stage ?

Thanks

R

Randy Lefferts

Re: Contract Review

Hi qarep,

At the top of the page, to the right of the lighthouse is a link to searching for documents. "Post Attachments List" is what you are looking for. Click on that and enter your keywords to search for sample documents.

Doing so returns this list.

Hope this helps.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Randy already directed you to the Post Attachments list, but to answer your second question, contract review is generally done on a continuum, beginning at the RFQ stage and continuing through review of production purchase orders.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit

To add to the discussion, it might be helpful to review the primary factors most well-regarded organizations consider when performing Contract Review:

• capability (of organization to make/supply; customer to pay)
  • capacity (organization's ability to supply volume/quantity within stated time period)
  • profitability (is the profit sufficient to accept contract or are other opportunities more profitable?)
  • percentage of business (smart organizations do NOT put all their eggs in one basket by depending on one customer for the majority or even a very large minority of their business)
Other factors are also considered to a lesser or greater extent:

• union contracts
  • conflict between customers
  • supply chain viability
  • political stability risks
  • capital expenditures
  • financing
  • competition
  • regulatory approvals

Q

qarep

I checked the attachment list but all i could find was the procedures and not the forms ?

Top Bottom