Bulk Material PPAP (Resin Suppliers)

pmwong

Involved - Posts
Would like to clarify the above. Unded the PPAP Manual Appendix F: Bulk material Specific Requirements, e.g of bulk materials include resin suppliers, etc, etc).

We have quite a number of plastic resin suppliers. Should we ask these bulk material suppliers to provide bulk material PPAP? I understand there are quite a number of consultants in my country had given a lot of comments/recommendations on this matter (supplier to provide bulk material ppap and not need to provide bulk material ppap, etc), but I would like to hear from this forum.

Appreciated if there is a sample of bulk material ppap available for reference.

Thank you

pmwong

Involved - Posts
Thank you HARRY, but actually what I am trying to figure out here is our company as a customer standpoint to ask our suppliers to carry out the PPAP (I mean the resin suppliers). I am trying to figure out how to train these suppliers to BULK MATERIAL PPAP (resin, ink suppliers) since they are new.

If there is someone who can provide some reference guidance or sample of bulk material PPAP would be much appreciated .

Thank you

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Would like to clarify the above. Unded the PPAP Manual Appendix F: Bulk material Specific Requirements, e.g of bulk materials include resin suppliers, etc, etc).

We have quite a number of plastic resin suppliers. Should we ask these bulk material suppliers to provide bulk material PPAP? I understand there are quite a number of consultants in my country had given a lot of comments/recommendations on this matter (supplier to provide bulk material ppap and not need to provide bulk material ppap, etc), but I would like to hear from this forum.

Appreciated if there is a sample of bulk material ppap available for reference.

Thank you

Suppliers need to provide PPAPs in automotive industry. The Bulk material PPAP was a tool developed to make it easier for bulk suppliers, so they would not have to make a unique PPAP for each batch. However, PPAP is still required, one way or the other, either a bulk PPAP, or a regular version..

Top Bottom