8.4 Analysis of Data - Required Management Review Data

M

Michael T

I was just going over Element (Clause) 8.4 - Analysis of Data... In our Managment Review Meetings held quarterly, we review each of the subsections (a through c) but not d) suppliers. That is reviewed monthly by the Purchasing Department & the VP of Operations.

Is this sufficient? How many of you are reviewing supplier data during Management Review Meetings?

Thanks!!

:bigwave:

N

noboxwine

Supplier Data In Mgmt Review ???

Michael: To me your current practice is sufficient. We happen to include Supplier Performance as part of Mgmt Review simply because it is a VERY important part of OUR business. As long as you are analyzing your Suppliers in some forum, and it's suitable for your company needs, you're OK to 8.4 in my humble opinion.
:cool:

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
My answer is twofold:

The external suppliers are reviewed by our Strategic Sourcing Team. Our plant has a SS Champion who reports data to the team.

Additionally, we hold weekly manufacturing/performance meetings where we address internal customer performance. This includes not only the expected production product flow customers but also the supporting functions (HR, QA, Materials Mgmt, etc..).

At our Mgmt Rev Mtgs we look at any RCAs regarding suppliers (both internal and external).

M

Michael T

Cool...

Eileen & noboxwine...

Thanks for the responses. I kinda thought we were okay, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't steering us down the wrong path.

Thanks again!!!

Cheers!

Top Bottom