American airports don't rank very well.

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
I can vouch for Vancouver International at #8; just across the pond from me and it's a great airport. I can also vouch for the nightmare that's in Pittsburgh; we often fly to another airport and rent a car rather than deal with "The Pits".

J

JaneB

Australian ones didn't rank very well either - I'm not sure if that makes any of you feel better?

I agree with them about Changi - an outstanding airport.

G

gbcqc

I can vouch for Vancouver International at #8; just across the pond from me and it's a great airport. I can also vouch for the nightmare that's in Pittsburgh; we often fly to another airport and rent a car rather than deal with "The Pits".

What makes Pitt worse is the airport now it 200% better that the original one I use to have to fly through back in the early 80's.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
The survey is totally unscientific as those who vote are chosen by themselves and usually asked to participate by one of the interested parties.

How many of the contributors have been in a reasonable number?
What is a reasonable number?
I have been in 29 in the last 2 years, judge yourselves.
We are people who are supposed to analyze data:bonk:

I know that the lounges in the States are a disgrace compared to those in the rest of the world and are more crowded than the walkways!:whip:

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
The survey is totally unscientific as those who vote are chosen by themselves and usually asked to participate by one of the interested parties.

How many of the contributors have been in a reasonable number?
What is a reasonable number?
I have been in 29 in the last 2 years, judge yourselves.
We are people who are supposed to analyze data:bonk:

I know that the lounges in the States are a disgrace compared to those in the rest of the world and are more crowded than the walkways!:whip:

I'm not concerned personally with the degree of "scientific-ness" of the survey - I'm just commenting on the list as presented, and giving my thoughts.

I'm not analyzing anything, ain't nobody got time for that.

Top Bottom