The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums More Free Files Forum Discussion Thread Post Attachments Listing Cove Discussion Forums Main Page
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis > Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools / Solutions
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

What Flowchart Software Do You Use for Procedures and other Documentation? - Page 18

Elsmar XML RSS Feed
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Standards Organization - ISO Standards and Information

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

View Poll Results: Which is the best flowchart software for QS/ISO documentation.
AllClear 13 5.80%
iGrafx Flowcharter 13 5.80%
ConceptDraw 0 0%
SmartDraw 23 10.27%
Visio (MickeySoft) 134 59.82%
Drawing tools in Office 41 18.30%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this Poll because you are not Logged In.

Some Related Topic Tags (Not all threads are Tagged)
flowcharts, software (general topics), documents and documentation (general), procedures (general)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  Post Number #137  
Old 8th June 2010, 07:53 PM
Stijloor

Total Posts: 15,173
Re: What Flowchart Software Do You Use for Procedures and other Documentation?

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by AnaMariaVR2 View Post

I'm not associated w/ any company, I posted the pricing for the ISOWARE product that eFlow recommended. It is an FYI type of posting for everybody.

Regards,
Ana
Thank you Ana, my post quoted eflow's...

Stijloor.

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #138  
Old 9th July 2010, 05:14 PM
lumn1927

Total Posts: 1

Bonita? Open Source, BPM oriented... free simulation module... search bonita on google

M.
Sponsored Links

Post Number #139  
Old 9th November 2012, 08:44 AM
TPMB4

Total Posts: 377

An old thread, with many pages to read through, but since my question ois related I thought I'd use this instead of clogging up the site with more threads.

If Viso is the most favoured of the payed for charting software, which is the best free one??

I'm only asking as I need to get one for my own use. I use the works 60 day trial visio but somehow I doubt they will get the full premium version. Is there anything out there that is free and close to Visio premium (or top version) in terms of performance, ease of use, etc.??

Got less than one month left of the trial so need ideas. Cheeky and cheapskate I know but sometimes you have to be. For my use of course.
  Post Number #140  
Old 9th November 2012, 09:46 AM
GoKats78

Total Posts: 207

I've used both SmartDraw and Visio..and for most uses either are sufficient. As SmartDraw is cheaper it might be the better way to go for most.

There are some advanced functionalities that exist in Visio that did not exist in SmartDraw when I last used it (at least 7 years ago); but for most those functionalities are not used.
  Post Number #141  
Old 9th November 2012, 09:58 AM
Randy Lefferts

Total Posts: 239

I don't use a free flowchart program but you may want to check out OpenOffice. It's free and it has basically the features of Microsoft's Office suite. For how much you pay, it's not bad.

(I currently use SmartDraw.)
  Post Number #142  
Old 9th November 2012, 10:00 AM
Pancho

Total Posts: 777

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by TPMB4 View Post

An old thread, with many pages to read through, but since my question ois related I thought I'd use this instead of clogging up the site with more threads.

If Viso is the most favoured of the payed for charting software, which is the best free one??

I'm only asking as I need to get one for my own use. I use the works 60 day trial visio but somehow I doubt they will get the full premium version. Is there anything out there that is free and close to Visio premium (or top version) in terms of performance, ease of use, etc.??

Got less than one month left of the trial so need ideas. Cheeky and cheapskate I know but sometimes you have to be. For my use of course.
Try Gliffy. Its on-line graphics with collaboration. (I'm not affiliated with them at all)
  Post Number #143  
Old 2nd January 2015, 12:23 PM
optomist1

Total Posts: 321
Re: You got it.

VISIO, the most features and easiest to use.....

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis > Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools / Solutions