The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums More Free Files Forum Discussion Thread Post Attachments Listing Cove Discussion Forums Main Page
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > National and International Business System Standards > Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Which Certificate should I have being a Dentist?

Elsmar XML RSS Feed
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Standards Organization - ISO Standards and Information

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags (Not all threads are Tagged)
dental topics, en 15224 - certification in health care, orthodontics

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 19th July 2016, 03:41 AM
Mjdentist

Total Posts: 3
Question Which Certificate should I have being a Dentist?

Hello Everyone,
My name is Dr. Mukkesh Jetley and I am an Orthodontist, Can you guys help me to know which certificate would be good for me to show that here we perform the quality work.

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 19th July 2016, 04:11 AM
Marc

Total Posts: 25,503
Re: Which Certificate should I have being a Dentist?

Are you a "one man band", or do you have an office with multiple dentists? Do you have 1 or more hygienists? Or are you part of a bigger company with multiple locations and/or a franchise like Urgent Dental?

More information needed.
Sponsored Links

Post Number #3  
Old 19th July 2016, 06:49 AM
Andrej

Total Posts: 25

Hi Mr. Mukesh Jetley,

Since you are in health care services, the certificate to standard EN 15224 Health care services – Quality management systems – Requirements based on ISO 9001 might be the one that fits to your type of business.
Thank You to Andrej for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #4  
Old 20th July 2016, 01:16 PM
a_bardi

Total Posts: 12

But first of all you should take care of your Patients satisfaction... bunch of positive opinions both those spread by mouth to mouth marketing and those put on you facebook or www site.. are the best customer satisfaction KPI ever.. (of course if you offer you services to individuals .. if your customer are companies like innsurance and they expect any "certificate" go for 15224 if not spend your money better and invest in good Patient<->MD/Medical stuff communication courses for all your team.

Good question stated above by Marc.

From my perspective implementing any QMS in small service company like 1-5 person, one location .. is waste of money (if not required by third party like insurance companies etc) For individuals your ISO etc cert means nothing , focus on quality reception processes, dental office processes , communication on each stage and safety. I am sure that outstanding opinions about your orthodontic practise is best magneto for new customers, for sure better then any paper on the wall.

sorry for typing mistakes ()

good luck
Thanks to a_bardi for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #5  
Old 30th July 2016, 08:59 AM
Mjdentist

Total Posts: 3

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Andrej View Post

Hi Mr. Mukesh Jetley,

Since you are in health care services, the certificate to standard EN 15224 Health care services Quality management systems Requirements based on ISO 9001 might be the one that fits to your type of business.
Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by a_bardi View Post

But first of all you should take care of your Patients satisfaction... bunch of positive opinions both those spread by mouth to mouth marketing and those put on you facebook or www site.. are the best customer satisfaction KPI ever.. (of course if you offer you services to individuals .. if your customer are companies like innsurance and they expect any "certificate" go for 15224 if not spend your money better and invest in good Patient<->MD/Medical stuff communication courses for all your team.

Good question stated above by Marc.

From my perspective implementing any QMS in small service company like 1-5 person, one location .. is waste of money (if not required by third party like insurance companies etc) For individuals your ISO etc cert means nothing , focus on quality reception processes, dental office processes , communication on each stage and safety. I am sure that outstanding opinions about your orthodontic practise is best magneto for new customers, for sure better then any paper on the wall.

sorry for typing mistakes ()

good luck
Thanks for the suggestions both of you.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > National and International Business System Standards > Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers