In Reply to Parent Post by guzer
Do you have any audit questionnaire acc. to VDA 6.3 with detailed question for each part, question from the book/ official report ?
6.1.1 Has the project been transferred from development to serial production?
6.1.1 a Who performs the process release?
6.1.1 b Who tests the first piece off the line?
Thank you in advance.
I do not know where I found this but the following is the VD 6.3 process input requirement:
- A process is defined for transferring responsibility between development/production and is controlled.
- A complete production process/product approval/releases with all the documentation required must take place before the first production shipment.
- The PPAP is the final verification of the product, production and transport planning process and a positive result lead to approval/release for serial production.
- Conditions for serial production release are agreed with the customer.
- Reference parts from sample submissions must be retained in accordance with the customer's instructions.
- The process for securing the launch of production is described/installed in order to shorten the run-up phase & ensure a robust production process.
- A process to secure the launch must be carried out for all new parts/modified products requiring initial sample submission approval.
- A production test has been carried out to the customer's requirements & assessed positively. Actions arising from the production test have been completed on time. Production facilities/new parts have been sampled with positive results.
- A process for the further development of the product and process FMEAs is defined and controlled.
- Evidence of feasibility investigations have been provided for all special characteristics.
- Tools, test, inspection and measurement facilities are available in sufficient quantities.
- Responsibility for serial production has been transferred from the project team to the production plant.
Hope this helps a bit.