Free Improvement Guide provided by USCG

J

JeffWright

Please review this guidebook produced by the Leadership Development Center at the US Coast Guard. Feel free to download as needed.
This system will not allow me to post a link but you can find it by doing a google search for Performance Improvement Guide. I posted the guide at several places including our office page at USCG.mil and a seperate easier to find page at webs.com

H

Hectorhe

thanks. if anybody could discuss/introduce the content and share his/her learning methodology , i will appericate it.

G

Gmzita

Jeff - Came across this by accident and opened the PDF. Looking through the table of contents I was drawn to page 50 "Parking Lot" under the Meeting Management title. I was thinking "parking lot? Huh? What could this be about?"

This is an awesome idea! I love it! and will at once be looking to incorporate it into my next monthly meeting.

I will also be downloading the PDF to read it more thoroughly. After all - I found the "Parking Lot" in less than 5 minutes. I can't wait to see what other good stuff is here.

Thanks for sharing this!

PS - I also have a thing for pigs. So any organization that embraces them is ok in my book. See Page 3 - Preface to the 5th Edition:
The
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Performance Improvement Guide [/FONT][/FONT](PIG)

Top Bottom