VDA Training and Support / Intern Auditor

B

bhosni

Hello to all;
I would like to proceed to make an VDA training with the QMC-VDA foundation and have the Auditor certificate. With this one, I would like to work as Freelancer (Suppliers Audit, Compagny Quality developpement, Supports,…). For information I speak French, Englich, German and arabic.

My question, it’s at the moment in the “markt” the VDA support good requested?
worth to invest in this training / qualification 3000€ ?

Thank you for your help and support. :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Another quick "Bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this one.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Are you talking about 6.3 process audit?

I do not know if there are many companies looking for a freelance supply quality engineer to perform these audits.
I know that VW had some openings with this qualification but that was some 10 years ago and very dependent on geography.

The market is probably very limited.

B

bhosni

Are you talking about 6.3 process audit?

I do not know if there are many companies looking for a freelance supply quality engineer to perform these audits.
I know that VW had some openings with this qualification but that was some 10 years ago and very dependent on geography.

The market is probably very limited.

Yes i'm talking about the VDA 6.3 process Audit.

I think i will proceed to a basic training in the VDA 6.3 an see how the markt is. and then, in the positive case, i will proceed to the anothers levels.

Thaks for your help.

is there another opinions?

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Yes i'm talking about the VDA 6.3 process Audit.

I think i will proceed to a basic training in the VDA 6.3 an see how the markt is. and then, in the positive case, i will proceed to the anothers levels.

Thaks for your help.

is there another opinions?

VDA is a German standard applied in automotive market.
I also suggest to you to follow first ISO 9001 lead auditor training ( including ISO 19001) and make on the field experience to get familiar with audit. Then have training on ISO TS 16949 that is the technical spec for automotive market, also getting knowledge of the most important tool used in this field such as FMEA, Control plan, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC , Problem solving to get acquainted with these methods that are commonly used in automotive market suppliers.:bigwave:

Last edited:
S

Sosa79

Hello All,

I would like to know if VDA 6.3 training will be enough to perform audits on site/supplier (without any certificates of ISO9001 and IS/TS16949).
Thanks in advance.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Hello All,

I would like to know if VDA 6.3 training will be enough to perform audits on site/supplier (without any certificates of ISO9001 and IS/TS16949).
Thanks in advance.

What is the purpose of the audit?
Who is requiring it?

Top Bottom