Consultant for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and TS 16949 in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakshit

Starting to get Involved
Hi friends,
Would need ur help in finding a consultant in India who would help us further improve the already implemented QMS, EMS and OHSAS systems, and also help us establish and implement TS 16949.

Regards
Lakshit

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi friends,
Would need ur help in finding a consultant in India who would help us further improve the already implemented QMS, EMS and OHSAS systems, and also help us establish and implement TS 16949.

Regards
Lakshit

Would you consider our fellow Covers from India? I am sure several of them are more than qualified. Just check through the ISO 9001 and TS threads to find out who they are.

Last edited:
Hi,

Apart from individual consultants, as suggested by Harry, you may also like to tap the expertise available with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on business excellence, sustainability etc. Please see www.ciionline.org for futher details. CII has a centre of excellence in Sustainability in Delhi which can help you in ISO-14001 and OHSAS - 18000 systems; their centre for excellence in quality at Bangalore can help you in your quality systems.

All the best,

Ramakrishnan

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hi friends,

Regards
Lakshit
Lakshit.
Can you please say in which city your organization is located and what is your position ?

P

potdar

Hi friends,

Regards
Lakshit

If you are serious, I am interested.

Tell me what exactly you want to do, who in your organisation is initiating this effort, how do you propose to measure the success of your improvement efforts, whose responsibility will it be to ensure that these efforts succeed.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
I have moved these posts to this forum, since it appears that you are looking for a Consultant (as I interpret).

Another moderator may moved this back to the other forum.

I just think that you might get some more responses in regards to your request.

S

Sameer Chakraborty

Dear Lakshit,

The undersigned has experience on ISO9001,14001 and ISO/TS 16949 QMS. Contact me through Private Messaging (available in my Profile)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Dear Lakshit,

The undersigned has experience on ISO9001,14001 and ISO/TS 16949 QMS. Contact me through Private Messaging (available in my Profile)

Sameer,

Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

Pl note that writing email addresses in the posts is against the TOS and hence I have deleted. The OP can contact you through the Private Messaging available in your profile.

A

ayilur

Hi

If you are still looking for a consultant for the same, please message me. I have worked with a German automotive giant on TS and with many companies on other standards.

Thanks.

harry

After one and a half years, I think the original poster should had found a consultant and perhaps completed the project.

This thread is now closed for further posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom