Fast Response Boards - Questions and a Discussion

Q

Quetico

Anyone recently build and or utilize a Fast Response Board? We are getting ready to dust one off and try using it again. I'm just interested to see how others may use theirs.
Some questions...With so many to choose from, how does a particualr item or issue make it on to the Board?
Any other advice? What worked for you/What didn't work for you?

I am in Automotive...Tier 1 Supplier.

J

jasonb067

We have recently started to implement the fast response board in our place.

So far we are placing all items which impact our production and or customer directly on the board. I am not sure how valuable this practice is to us. I am sure that it is helpful to some but like all other tools it is just that, a tool. It is a tool everyone that is responsible needs to know how to use it and what it is for otherwise it is just a great "show" point.

J

Jason PCSwitches

Anyone recently build and or utilize a Fast Response Board? We are getting ready to dust one off and try using it again. I'm just interested to see how others may use theirs.
Some questions...With so many to choose from, how does a particualr item or issue make it on to the Board?
Any other advice? What worked for you/What didn't work for you?

I am in Automotive...Tier 1 Supplier.

I don't use Fast Response Boards but I was born & raised (until age 9) in Louisville and most of my family still lives there so I wanted to give a shout-out, go Cards!!

Q

Quetico

I don't use Fast Response Boards but I was born & raised (until age 9) in Louisville and most of my family still lives there so I wanted to give a shout-out, go Cards!!
Good to hear from a fellow Cards fan! Take care out there.

Top Bottom