The NAMM Show - New music products trade show

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
The NAMM Show http://www.thenammshow.com/ starts this Thursday and ends on Sunday. It's a Trade only show and not open to the public. It's the new music products trade show. Everything musical is there: Instruments, sheet music, accessories galore, etc. I am very fortunate to have access to this show and I can hardly wait to go!

C

Craig H.

Lucky you. Maybe you can score a floor model at the end of the show. A guy who works here was telling me about his band's new Yamaha board just this morning. I used to run sound for a band many moons ago, but from what he was telling me that old equipment I used was like something from the Munsters.

Crusader

Lucky you. Maybe you can score a floor model at the end of the show. A guy who works here was telling me about his band's new Yamaha board just this morning. I used to run sound for a band many moons ago, but from what he was telling me that old equipment I used was like something from the Munsters.

Floor models sell instantly! The buyers come in and scoop them up immediately. You want me to pick up some info (brochure, freebies, etc.) for you? I'm only going on Friday. 1 day is enough for me!

C

Craig H.

I appreciate the offer, but due to some car repairs I am not in the market right now. I sure would like an electric guitar, but I really don't want a cheap one. The guy who has done some fairly minor repairs/adjustments to my acoustics is building telecaster knockoffs with excellent hardware for $1000. Sweet.

Come to think of it I would be interested if you see anything about acoustic/electric guitar pedals. I have an old Acoustic Research that is sort of fun to play around with.

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
NAMM......the Spandex capital of the world.....I used to go when I worked for Pioneer in the TAD division.....

Hershal

Crusader

I appreciate the offer, but due to some car repairs I am not in the market right now. I sure would like an electric guitar, but I really don't want a cheap one. The guy who has done some fairly minor repairs/adjustments to my acoustics is building telecaster knockoffs with excellent hardware for $1000. Sweet.

Come to think of it I would be interested if you see anything about acoustic/electric guitar pedals. I have an old Acoustic Research that is sort of fun to play around with.

Fudge! I forgot to look at pedals. But as soon as I find the link that describes the new stuff for 2007, I will attach it in another post. Though while I was roaming the show, I had a blast! I did see some new recording gear that would be very useful and will be affordable for the non-professional.

Top Bottom