Last edited by a moderator:
H

hinnix

Academic exercise - quality assurance questions

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: quality assurance questions , i need the solution .

1. describe , giving practical examples , two total quality management tecniques for improving a company@ quality performance.
2.(a) briefly describe each of the aspects of the quality of a service and illustrate your answer with practical examples.
(b) using the diagram where appropriate , briefly discuss source inspections and successive check and self check inspection systems.

Welcome Hinnix,

Before you get a potential flaming from any users (which is out of our control), let me give you some tips on how you should approach this problem.

1. Spoon feeding is frowned upon here. To give the impression that you are really in need of help and not asking for spoon feeding, please attempt to come up with a solution to each question. Never mind if you make mistakes or you do not have enough facts. Others will jump in to correct you, give new ideas and guide you along.

2. If you do not have ideas, use the requirements of each question as key words to search the forum or 'contents' here. Certainly, there are answers for you.

3. Please understand that most if not all of us here are working people who left behind the books years ago. Nobody enjoy going back to those 'academic' things. All of us are more involved with the practical and not academic side of quality and manufacturing. Therefore adding meat and ideas is much more convenient than framing an answer for an academic question.

I am confident you'll get good help and input if you proceed in this manner.

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: quality assurance questions , i need the solution .

Why do you need this?

Are you in school, writing a book or involved in a contest?

It would be nice if you introduced yourself and gave us some background.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Re: Academic exercise - quality assurance questions

I'm feeling in a charitable mood today, so I won't FLAME the original poster. I have merged his two threads into one and deleted one of Randy's messages as a duplicate.

It is true the original poster has neglected to give us a complete Profile - he/she should go back to the Control panel ("User CP" button near upper left of this page) and give readers enough info to care whether the OP gets an answer or not. He should also include in the post WHY he needs this answer and WHY he seems so desperate.

I or another moderator may choose to move this query into another, more suitable forum more appropriate for academic endeavor.

As one of the resident curmugeons, I subscribe to the theory that it is more efficient in the long run to help someone learn how to fish than to feed him fish every day. I would hope the "helpful nellies" will frame their responses to lead this newbie on the path to enlightenment about the concepts of quality and keep the flaming to a minimum. My charity allotment may already be used up for 2008!

H

hinnix

i need to revision for my exams , please if u know the answers , please help me out !!
thank q !!

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
i need to revision for my exams , please if u know the answers , please help me out !!
thank q !!

Hello Hinnix,

What have you been able to accomplish up to this point?

Are there any particular issues you're struggling with?

Please read the previous posts in this thread; people will help you but will not do the work for you.

Let us know.

Stijloor.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
thank q !!

Please read Sijloor's post in this thread. You need to provide more information. You can start by telling us what sort of exam you're taking--are you doing university-level coursework? In my experience, it's unusual for an instructor to use exam questions that aren't based on what was covered in class. Tell us what you're doing. We can provide helpful guidance, but as Stijloor suggested, you're not likely to find anyone here who'll do your work for you.

Give us your answers to the questions and we'll help from there.

H

hinnix

i know , my lecturer didnt teach in the class and i know this questions will come up in the exams !! please help me !!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
i know , my lecturer didnt teach in the class and i know this questions will come up in the exams !! please help me !!

Now you've been given at least three opportunities to provide more information and you've chosen not to. If you're not willing to at least try to answer the questions for yourself--and I think most people who've never even heard of TQM could provide decent attempts--I don't see why anyone here should.

Top Bottom